PROJECT DURATION: 24 months 01.07.2017 to 30.06.2019
Focus on the immigration-related issues in connection to the refugee crisis, trigger factors, legislative for migrants, sharing know-how on work with migrants and second emigration and youth unemployment, training participating organizations in developing possibilities for employability. The project will offer a strong know-how of the main problems, possible solutions, and best practices around Europe. The development of intellectual outputs such as guide and mobile application “MigrantsHelpDesk” will offer not only support to organizations working with migration, but also the beneficiary will be (i)migrants.
Expected outcomes: MigrantsHelpDeck mobile application will help the (i)migrants, organizations, and institutions in getting the needed information in very easy and convenient way. The application will be online and can be downloaded for two platforms Android and iPhone.
List of partner organisations:
ICDET Bulgaria LITAUISCHER JUGENDBUND IN DEUTSCHLAND Germany Mittetulundusühing Smart Up Estonia ADEFIS JUVENTUD INTERNACIONAL Spain ACT GLOBAL Indonesia Kenya Community Sports Foundation Kenya ASOCIACION DEL DISTRITO NACIONAL DE PEQUEÑOS Y MEDIANOS EMPRES Dominican Republic
1. First coordination meeting – Sofia, Bulgaria Dates: 31 October – 4 November 2017
2. Training course raising the competence of youth workers – Madrid, Spain Dates: 10-16 December 2017
3. Study visit in the Dominican Republic – Santo Domingo Dates: 10 – 17 March 2018
4. Study visit in Germany – Berlin, Germany Dates: 5- 11 May 2018
5. Immigration Training course Tallinn, Estonia Dates: 21-28 September 2018
6. Workshop on development of practical GUIDE and content for Mobile phone application “MigrantsHelpDesk” – Indonesia, Denpasar Dates: 15 – 24 March 2019
7. Conference – Sofia, Bulgaria Dates 22-27 April 2019
8. Final coordination – Eldored, Kenya Dates: 31 May – 4 June 2019