The project aims to involve and empower organizations to increase their abilities in the field of non-formal education and inclusive activities in the area of youth work.
This project is a result of a local partnership with a school which is a reference in the area of inclusive education for young people with special needs.
1 – Facilitate the attainment of knowledge, skills and attitudes in the framework of non-formal education;
2 – Increase quality and quantity of projects using non-formal education approach;
3 – Boost non-formal education reputation and sensitise about its value and impact,
4 – Capacitate youth leaders, youth workers and educators to better deliver inclusive activities for participants with special needs and disabilities;
5 – Empower the creation of new projects and new training opportunities within the Erasmus+ programme, using non-formal education to young people with special needs and disabilities.
The Seminar is adapted to participants who:
– Are working with young people and want to improve their competencies to better work on international level;
– Young people that want to be youth leaders on youth exchanges;
– Young people and youth workers that want to improve their knowledge on the contents of Erasmus+ program;
– Have or are developing skills of non-formal education;
– Have motivation and interest in the themes of the project;
– Are motivated to undergo training and able to attend the course for its full duration; – Have a multiplying effect;
– Are willing to carry on the follow up activities developed during the course;
– Are supported by the partner organisation in their current and future work.
If you are interested in attending this fully funded event, please let us know by emailing email@example.com ASAP. Accommodation, travel tickets, food and activities are fully funded so places are very limited.