Would you like to travel to Estonia and stay in a beautiful accommodation in a lovely forest for a week to discuss about Gender issue? Yes you can, if you participate to this project!
The aim of the mobility of youth workers is to create new Erasmus + projects on gender issues. Project has the following aims:
– Define a common understanding what are the main issues connected to gender topic
– Discuss gender related challenges in youth work in participating countries
– Create a common space for sharing good practices for organizations working with gender issues
– Develop new projects in the framework of Erasmus+ with focus on gender issues (some examples of the topics: gender equality, LGBT rights, gender identity etc)
– Create a network of organizations working with gender issues
– Give participants opportunity to develop projects together with partners, from mapping down the ideas to filling
in the application
Number of participants: 3 per country
Participants will be motivated youth leaders and youth workers (18+), who want to find partners for new projects on gender and exchange good experiences with colleagues from other participating countries. They should be also working with young people (13-30 years old), as we want to have the projects about gender issues be directed to young people, as often youth are the group which faces the most gender based discrimination. Participants must be able to communicate in English.
Participation fee: 50 € per person (to be paid during the training course in cash).
Full board accommodation is provided and you could even get your travel reimbursed up to £245 / €330 (for UK participants).
Interested? Please fill the application form ASAP before 20th October 2015 from this link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1kfU9X_6E_W2o0yCXsHzh0hDPME7zy_LC0qWFr0lYoR4/viewform
The infopack is available at: https://www.salto-youth.net/downloads/trainingcalendar_training_download-file-5389/infopack-new.pdf
This event is organized by our NGO partner: Seiklejate Vennaskond.